<banned word filter activated> makin tiktok accounts mocking Sikh grooming victims

justasking

Just now, GurjantGnostic said:

Amen bro. Male and female both. Get with it or get gone. 

I think we should do a population exchange maybe. Let the hoes leave as long as they change names, and remove any reference to their Sikh past. And get decent women in. 

And blokes who want to degrade our community because they can't get over singing crap songs and doing barn-dancing should f**k off as well. We'd get a lot less 5hitty caste promoting songs then as well. 

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think we should do a population exchange maybe. Let the hoes leave as long as they change names, and remove any reference to their Sikh past. And get decent women in. 

And blokes who want to degrade our community because they can't get over singing crap songs and doing barn-dancing should f**k off as well. We'd get a lot less 5hitty caste promoting songs then as well. 

100. Adharmi for Dharmi exchange program lol. Heck we'll give you two for one. 

9 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

100. Adharmi for Dharmi exchange program lol. Heck we'll give you two for one. 

See that's what casteism/racial identity leads to. Fighting to keep worthless people to preserve some sort of perceived 'racial integrity'. Meanwhile the quom gets more and more debased because of them..... 

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Amen to removing the name too. 

We aren't against people doing whatever. Khalsa Raj would be a supervised but very free environment. What manmukhs do is their business. But what Gurmukhs do is our business and therein lies the expectation and Rehit. Want to live kalyugi? Change your name and go kalyug your heart out. 

37 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

What about our mirasi blokes who create the environment for the women to do this!  

I contend that even the worst man can reform himself with guidance, because it comes from some inner realisation. Women are incapable of such a transformation. They follow. Nothing more. Even when they're apparently behaving themselves, it's a performance to placate the man or men in their lives; not anything intrinsic or meaningful. Maybe I'm being harsh but I don't say any of this lightly.

But, yes, on a superficial level, Sikh males need to sort themselves out sharpish.

4 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I contend that even the worst man can reform himself with guidance, because it comes from some inner realisation. Women are incapable of such a transformation. They follow. Nothing more. Even when they're apparently behaving themselves, it's a performance to placate the man or men in their lives; not anything intrinsic or meaningful. Maybe I'm being harsh but I don't say any of this lightly.

But, yes, on a superficial level, Sikh males need to sort themselves out sharpish.

I don't agree. A lot of blokes have serious mental issues, we've talked about how prevalent sociopathy seems within our community. 

And if women are all followers, then it points to our own menfolk not being perceived as worthy of following. Why is that?

Given the shallow, vacuous 'culture' our lot have created globally (and you know the one I'm talking about):

Dance Indian Sticker by Pure Bhangra for iOS &amp;amp; Android | GIPHY  

Is this really surprising, if we conceptualise the issue as you seem to see it? If I was a broad, I'd be embarrassed with all this myself.  I'm a bloke. I am embarrassed by it. 

16 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

And if women are all followers, then it points to our own menfolk not being perceived as worthy of following. Why is that?

Is this really surprising, if we conceptualise the issue as you seem to see it? If I was a broad, I'd be embarrassed with all this myself.  I'm a bloke. I am embarrassed by it. 

If that were the case, Sikh females would react to this lack of leadership and strength by "shaming" Sikh guys in terms of setting an example, i.e. if YOU can't behave yourself, WE'LL show you how to behave. If women are good at anything, it's inflicting shame on weak men or men who don't live up to their standards. That's something biologically wired in them. So why don't they do that? Instead, they go off the deep end, and indulge themselves like a child who realises there isn't an adult presence to curtail behaviour. Again, because these Sikh females know the extent of their capabilities to which they can function, and it's not much.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

If that were the case, Sikh females would react to this lack of leadership and strength by "shaming" Sikh guys in terms of setting an example, i.e. if YOU can't behave yourself, WE'LL show you how to behave. If women are good at anything, it's inflicting shame on weak men or men who don't live up to their standards. That's something biologically wired in them. So why don't they do that? Instead, they go off the deep end, and indulge themselves like a child who realises there isn't an adult presence to curtail behaviour.

You've totally occluded any responsibility or the role of our blokes actions/proclivities in all this. If you have to ultimately resort to scaring a jutti for her life, just to get a wife  - I'd say things are pretty f**ked. The clownish, low IQ nature of 'modren' barn-dancing apnay, may well make them consider masses of the blokes (understandably) as worthless. 

Some women are likely to be going down the route you are saying though.

I'm not a pacifist or whatever - but if we have to go down the route of killing b1tches, that's way too strong for even me.  

Again, because these Sikh females know the extent of their capabilities to which they can function, and it's not much.

I don't even think most have that much self-awareness? 

@proudkaur21 @5aaban @Jassu @jkvlondon @Kau89r8 @justaskingetc. etc. 

Ain't you got anything to say about this?