Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

I'm very surprised at the lack of discretion and awareness of certain Islamic cultural issues on the part of the police officer who reported the daughter's crime to the father. You'd think he or she has read the newspaper or seen the news to realise there's quite a few cases where Muslim fathers have been known to kill their young daughters over matters such as these.

The cops get in touch with the parents and just blurt out, "Your girl's been caught nicking jonnies." That's just careless. Why not tell the parents she's been done for theft and leave the prophylactic tidbit out of the conversation? Very strange.

I agree. In essence, the policeman knocking on the father's door telling him "Your girl's been caught nicking jonnies." he might as well have said "Hello Mr Khan" "Isn't it about time you murdered your daughter" ?".

That poor girl's death sentence was more or less signed, sealed and delivered by that police officer. Inept policing, inpept and dishonest car making, I think the events of the past week show us that much of what we thought of as wonderfull and quality 'German' was actually an illusion. Its nice to know that deep down, under the false veneer, they're as rubbish and inept as the rest of us.

I think the events of the past week show us that much of what we thought of as wonderfull and quality 'German' was actually an illusion. Its nice to know that deep down, under the false veneer, they're as rubbish and inept as the rest of us.

If you are talking about the German police I disagree. They have a LONG WAY to go before they match the longstanding idiocy of the British police who pretty much allowed mass pedophilia and grooming to take place all over the vlath with their downplaying and incompetence. Then there is the bumbling way they've failed to handle the pedos running about in Westminister - covering it up.

They've played a BIG part in allowing a culture of sexual abuse to manifest in this country through their inaction.

But it is strange that you were more keen to mention the girl's faults rather than her father.

And it's singhni miripiri.

Sorry about that. All this time and I can honestly say I'd never noticed the 'ni' at the end of the 'singh' in your username.

Anyway, the father's only got one real fault Now ordinarily we can forgive a man for having just the one fault but unfortunately his one fault is the mother of all faults, i.e brutal murder of your own blood. He would have been better off havng loads and loads of little faults like, perhaps, eating a bacon sandwich every now and then instead of jumping straight into the one big one. Thats why these types of murders are hard to prevent and predict. Your average murderer has loads of little faults such as heroin addiction, robbery etc and so is known to the authorities. Thus he is in the system and they can keep his murdering potential in check. But when you have a man with no faults at all, it is common for him to jump straight into the big murder fault without anyone or any authority being able to predict it. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that you should never trust a man with no little faults at all. Mine are that I like to be a condascending b*st**d towards people, judge people, make fun of people less intelligent than me (i.e all of you and, in a way, that highlights my condascending nature again) and eat copious amounts of aloo wale parathe. This is clearly a good thing because it means I am extremely unlikely to become a murderer. I already have my fair share of little faults. Although, I have to point out that some studies have shown that people that openly tell people that they're not murderers are actually far more likely to commit murder. And thats the scary thing; I had no thought of ever murdering someone but with a simple stroke of the keyboard I've instantly put myself in the 'most likely to commit murder' bracket. And thats the thing; Mr Khan had no intention of ever committing any illegal, immoral or unethical thing. But, Mr Khan was a victim of geography. He didn't ask to be born a Pakistani. Nature and fate just made it that way. But, as a Pakistani father of a teenage daughter who behaved in a way that brought shame onto Mr Khan among his peers, one could (wrongly) argue that Mr Khan only had 2 real choices :

1. Leave his job....sell his home....move 500 miles away to where no other Pakistanis knew him or.....
  2. Kill his daughter

As for the girl, it has to be said that actions have consequences so you have to have a bit of common sense before embarking on little escapades. For example, whilst deep down I may wish to elope with an Italian sikh girl (and I am very fond of Italian sikh girls) I have enough intelligence to know that whilst I may desire it the consequence will very likely be my wife beating me upside the head with a belna and metal danda. In the same way, I can't help wondering what good consequences that girl though might come out of staying out nights on end having sex.

But it is strange that you were more keen to mention the girl's faults rather than her father.

And it's singhni miripiri.

Look at some point, when it comes to our own communities problem we have to move away from representing the problem as one of complete helplessness on the part of our females . We have to empower the girls to realise that they have power to limit their chances of being groomed by their actions. We have to make them fully understand that taking prudent courses of action that limit their potential exposure to the warped people doing this is the best course, and not to fall for the amateur romantics that groomers use.

OH i CANNOT wait for this full video, here is a little preview of wat happened in hyde park. Jus like that stupid dawah man last yr, who came up to jagraj singh, challenged him and got embarrased by jagraj infront of the whole world, it seems other foolish dawah men have gone and made the same mistake. Jagraj singh was at hyde park to publicise "national langar week", and these sullehh, it seems, started challenging him. I hope he wipes the floor good n proper with these pathetic excuse of human beings. AS u can c in the video, they try doing wat they love doing, talking all over u and tryna make u look like a mug. Little do they know (probably), that gurbani is like nothing else, and its always waheguru ji ki fateh.

Well, this is very strange. Is he okay? They didn't hurt him, did they? He should have let us know if everything is okay after this, it is quite selfish not to. There must be so many people on this forum wondering what happened to him after these idiots approached him in such an intimidating way. Does anywone know where is this parcharak now?

Look at some point, when it comes to our own communities problem we have to move away from representing the problem as one of complete helplessness on the part of our females . We have to empower the girls to realise that they have power to limit their chances of being groomed by their actions. We have to make them fully understand that taking prudent courses of action that limit their potential exposure to the warped people doing this is the best course, and not to fall for the amateur romantics that groomers use.

There is a particular paradox that affects some girls:

They can be very empowered and balshy when it comes to their brothers or fathers or even another concerned Sikh male (people that are no threat to them). But they become very submissive when they are approached by a groomer (someone who is a danger to them).

Sorry about that. All this time and I can honestly say I'd never noticed the 'ni' at the end of the 'singh' in your username.

Anyway, the father's only got one real fault Now ordinarily we can forgive a man for having just the one fault but unfortunately his one fault is the mother of all faults, i.e brutal murder of your own blood. He would have been better off havng loads and loads of little faults like, perhaps, eating a bacon sandwich every now and then instead of jumping straight into the one big one. Thats why these types of murders are hard to prevent and predict. Your average murderer has loads of little faults such as heroin addiction, robbery etc and so is known to the authorities. Thus he is in the system and they can keep his murdering potential in check. But when you have a man with no faults at all, it is common for him to jump straight into the big murder fault without anyone or any authority being able to predict it. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that you should never trust a man with no little faults at all. Mine are that I like to be condascending towards people, judge people, make fun of people less intelligent than me and eat copious amounts of aloo wale parathe. This is clearly a good thing because it means I am extremely unlikely to become a murderer. I already have my fair share of little faults.

As for the girl, it has to be said that actions have consequences so you have to have a bit of common sense before embarking on little escapades. For example, whilst deep down I may wish to elope with an Italian sikh girl (and I am very fond of Italian sikh girls) I have enough intelligence to know that whilst I may desire it the consequence will very likely be my wife beating me upside the head with a belna and metal danda. In the same way, I can't help wondering what good consequences that girl though might come out of staying out nights on end having sex.

Coming from the family she is from, yes she should have been more careful and aware of the consequences of her actions, particularly whilst living under her parents roof. It should have been quite obvious to her that her father was an intolerant maniac. No one can switch from being a peaceful "religious" individual to a nutty murderer.