Sign in to follow this  
Tamansingh123

What did the sikh missionaries do?

On 6/5/2020 at 4:29 AM, chatanga1 said:

Have you heard the audio recording of makhu and neki about Sri Dasme Patshahs Granth Sahib?

Because they are part of the Sikh Missionary College, which is where the term comes from. Like how people how studied in taksals are called taksalis.

No, where can I find it? 

On 6/1/2020 at 11:16 PM, Sikhi4Ever said:
  • Pal Purewal (calendar guy)

I am not someone to clean up someones image, but I know two facts about Pal Singh Purewal:

- Probably a decade ago, a Singh in our local area found Purewal's phone number. He called him and asked him why he is against Sri Dasam Granth. Purewal's reply was that if he ever spoke against Sri Dasam Granth, he is ready to have his head chopped off. (In Punjabi, he had said: ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿਰ ਵੱਢ ਦਿਉ)

- Purewal has admitted he did not want to publish his book at one point during its manuscript phase because his calculated results did not match with Sri Dasam Granth. (He explains this in the preface of the English translation of Guru Kian Sakhian)

So yea, maybe he is taking the politically correct way out. He is not the same as nastiks like Dhadri and neo-missionaries.

On 6/5/2020 at 7:29 AM, chatanga1 said:

Have you heard the audio recording of makhu and neki about Sri Dasme Patshahs Granth Sahib?

I saw a video on Facebook where Makhu was with the Jathedar of Patna Sahib. Apparently he was forgiven and said his views had changed from 4 years ago.

Otherwise, Makhu is weird. His tone of talking seems egoistic (dunno how to describe it).

Is this harnek neki the same as harnek new Zealand? He has a YouTube channel and he talks crap about people like sant ji and surinder Singh sodhi etc ? 

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Is this harnek neki the same as harnek new Zealand? He has a YouTube channel and he talks crap about people like sant ji and surinder Singh sodhi etc ? 

Yes, that's him. He himself ran from the battlefield, so spends his time badmouthing who didn't. 

I don't understand the agenda of Makhu, Sikhri, Udoke etc. These folks are actively involved in bringing the injustices of 80s 90s to the forefront. To the point they clearly have some love for Sikhs. Yes, I understand some who speak for Khalistan are paid, but they usually spend more time riling up folks, not engage in intellectual dialogue. Its possible these individuals are just misguided. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ADMIN said:

Harpreet Singh Makhu 

Totally messed up. Person with such ideology cannot be forgiven that easily.

5 hours ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

These folks are actively involved in bringing the injustices of 80s 90s to the forefront. To the point they clearly have some love for Sikhs.

We have a term for them.. Nakli Khalistani leaders !! You haven't heard that term yet??

19 minutes ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

We have a term for them.. Nakli Khalistani leaders !! You haven't heard that term yet??

Bro, I discussed that in the sentences below what you quoted. 

49 minutes ago, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

Bro, I discussed that in the sentences below what you quoted. 

🙏🙏 got it bruh.. All these looking good on book cover and inside all rotten. we gotta be careful

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

I am not someone to clean up someones image, but I know two facts about Pal Singh Purewal:

- Probably a decade ago, a Singh in our local area found Purewal's phone number. He called him and asked him why he is against Sri Dasam Granth. Purewal's reply was that if he ever spoke against Sri Dasam Granth, he is ready to have his head chopped off. (In Punjabi, he had said: ਮੇਰਾ ਸਿਰ ਵੱਢ ਦਿਉ)

- Purewal has admitted he did not want to publish his book at one point during its manuscript phase because his calculated results did not match with Sri Dasam Granth. (He explains this in the preface of the English translation of Guru Kian Sakhian)

So yea, maybe he is taking the politically correct way out. He is not the same as nastiks like Dhadri and neo-missionaries.

It is not only about Sri Dasam Granth sahib but whole lotta more issues

They want to kill sikhi !!!

5 minutes ago, Sikhi4Ever said:

It is not only about Sri Dasam Granth sahib but whole lotta more issues

They want to kill sikhi !!!

Not sure about that in Purewal's case man. In an interview he mentioned he used to have Sri Guru Granth Sahib parkash at his house and did 2 annual sehaj paath shaibs annually with his wife (his words not mine). He also said he used to for many years do akhand paath roul seva at his local gurdwara.

The real ppl trying to kill Sikhi are the nastiks dressed up as Sikhs.

8 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

I saw a video on Facebook where Makhu was with the Jathedar of Patna Sahib. Apparently he was forgiven and said his views had changed from 4 years ago.

Otherwise, Makhu is weird. His tone of talking seems egoistic (dunno how to describe it).

Found it

13 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

Found it

- New Trend of saying "Video cut/edited" and only stupid folks are falling for those.

- He is journalist, Katha Vachaak full time. I am just ordinary person with full time non-sikh based job and even i know "Not to talk with Harnek Neki" and he even showing full respect to that kalank even knowing his past bullshitting. 

- Using his own media platform with sound effect to gumraah the gullible minds.

- Person on left is nobody and possibly planted from day 1 once his video was out.

13 hours ago, FreshMind13 said:

Not sure about that in Purewal's case man. In an interview he mentioned he used to have Sri Guru Granth Sahib parkash at his house and did 2 annual sehaj paath shaibs annually with his wife (his words not mine). He also said he used to for many years do akhand paath roul seva at his local gurdwara.

The real ppl trying to kill Sikhi are the nastiks dressed up as Sikhs.

Who care what he does in his personal life. he is the person who is working in-hand with people of missionary mindset and sow confusion in our kaum. Seems like you know him personally. Cut to the chase and disavow any near or dear who stand against panth !!