Why do so many Canadian Sikhs try to speak with "blaccents"?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How much steroids and coke do these jut peasants need to take to make them feel alpha????  hahahahahaaaa!

Don’t say that bro you’re gonna hurt feelings of a certain ‘DollySingh’.  He still a hasn’t got over when his tribe got told leave by a few Kaleh armed with only sticks and stones from ‘Wakanda’.  Suc

Maybe because Jats are the only remaining group who are still actively alpha amongst the Sikh community.  We could also ask why are Jats the only group to aggressively take on Delhi in the protests.  

Posted Images

I mean is that what you bond with your white masters over, you both agree at least "you" are not "black"?

Just brown. It's okay. "They know their place. They repeat what we tell them. Spout our views. Such a better parrot than those uppity aboriginals. Just can't die already so we can enjoy their country without looking at the evidence of our genocide of their culture.  Yeesh. What a reminder."

Give you a warm fuzzy?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I'm not digging up those stats again. Repeat racist ignorance ad ininiftum. It's a really good look for Sikhs. 

2 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I want to thank you actually. I always feel too wretched to be worthy of being called a Sikh. Then you post and I feel totally different. 

I am not being racism ignorant. 

however, there is a difference in stereotype s that people have in the UK of each other

whether Blacks have been programmed by the media to act a certain way, I don’t know 

but Caribbean blacks have been in the UK I think since the 50’s - one of the earlier mass immigrations to the UK.

for whatever reasons in London at least, there’s not a high proportion of them in ‘professional’ jobs or good incomes. Nothing wrong with that, just an observation 

White and black Caribbean boys have the lowest school educational attainment levels in the UK, to my knowledge

They probably had the most to deal with in terms of racism when they came over and fighting back has made it easier for other groups of immigrants who came over 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Kaurr said:

Not aboriginal black people, a lot of them are fine. It's the africans.

Those Africans would be from the Sudan.

The Punjabis who moved to Melbourne post-2000 have had lots of fights with them.

• Like 1

Lol. No bro. You're right. It's me. Your views are a stellar reflection of the teachings of the Guru Sahiban and totally founded in facts and history and nobody has written any academic research on this at all. And the british crime stats, that if they have a bias, would favor your statement but don't, aren't easily searchable on this site or your gov sites.  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Those Africans would be from the Sudan.

The Punjabis who moved to Melbourne post-2000 have had lots of fights with them.

Yeah we saw that all over cnn. 

I remember that when Sudanese refuges brutalized by imperialism and war mobilized their poverty to invade australia and...fight punjabis.

• Like 1

Let me ask you this. You go to a Shaheed's mother house. She now lives in poverty. What's her mental state like after 47? 82? 84?

Saw three generations of her family brutalized. Only she and her drug addicted daughter survive?

Ringing any bells?

You saying there's something fundamentally wrong..less than human with Bhenji?

• Like 2

Single. Single. 

Single. 

Most distinguished. 

Person. 

I met in Japan. 

And I met Kaichos and Monks etc. 

Was a Sudanese refuge. Covered in ritual scars bestowed upon him when he was forced into a child army at seven. Which he escaped from, and smuggled himself and several other younger children out of Sudan. 

He speaks nine languages. Works for the most prominent Yakuza Family in Japan. He understands their rules and culture as well as the culture of every foreigner they put him in contact with. 

I have never been so terrified and put absolutely at ease simultaneously. The man holds himself with the bearing of a humble King and he has the utmost respect of the Japanese who welcome few people to work in their country not born there. 

And he has all his fingers. Not all the Japanese have all their fingers. 

3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Maybe would be all round best for Mods to lock this thread

@ADMIN

@Moderator

Maybe you all should stop starting them, then dropping your integrity all over them, before running off for an adult to handle your business. 

We have the repeat offenders and the come and go strawmen with each race bait topic. Working in tandum. 

Yawn.

1 hour ago, Premi5 said:

for whatever reasons in London at least, there’s not a high proportion of them in ‘professional’ jobs or good incomes

Facepalm. Rub temples. 

I remember thinking to myself when I was at Yale, why don't poor people just come here? Then they could have a better paying job too? Just lazy I guess. Wasting time working two jobs to barely feed their kids after eascaping a warzone. 

Sure was nice of them to export all of their wealth and natural resources to us here for nothing first before they came. 

Surely they couldn't face any racism in brittain. Where even the brown "sikhs" sound like an entitled, uneducated, purposefully insensitive, ignorant, wasp supremacists. 

And brittain surely played no role in the state of their continents affairs, or their refuge status. 

Really. Everyone should do what I did. Work my way through!...my father's alma mater...with prepaid tuition..working...one day week at his law office...sleeping 

In a nation full of the idigenous worlds stolen history and stolen wealth, originally inhabited by ...black people...

8 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Maybe would be all round best for Mods to lock this thread

@ADMIN

@Moderator

I think a certain white racist is trying to curtail freedom of speech. He should not be able to oppress you and dictate to what you can and cannot say.

It's like they are trying to colonise again.

Best for the moderators to put this person on quality control like they did before.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think a certain white racist is trying to curtail freedom of speech. He should not be able to oppress you and dictate to what you can and cannot say.

It's like they are trying to colonise again.

Best for the moderators to put this person on quality control like they did before.

Another go to for racists when called out. Right out the text book bro. Lol. I'm crying Ji. 

You and the kkk and the proud boys etc. Call them out for being racist and they will immediately hide behind the first amendment and call you a racist for it. Bravo beta bro. Bravo. 

I'm not curtailing your freedom of speech you just can't back it up or stand me using mine. 

Look at the title of this thread. What...brilliant discourse did you expect to find? What can it be other than race baiting and trolling that you're participating in on the ugly side? To shame Sikhi really. Paint Sikhs as racists which they aren't. 

Ahah! The secret to Sanjog and all the problems the Paanth is facing. Blackcent. 

Black people taking your Raj and forcing through a farming bill.

Khalsa Raj. Solved. 

Good thread guys.