Beadbi of Sikhi

:e: another heavy story about sant and sipahi bhai fauja singh.....although most of you probably see him as a terrorist ;)

In Deena Nagar, a youth had raped a Sikh woman. Bhai Fauja Singh tried to

talk with him,

"All daughters and sisters are the same. You didn't do the right thing"

"Who are you to explain anything to me?" Said the youth.

"I've just come to make this request. There are bad results for acts like

this"

"I'll do this again. Who can stop me?" Said the increasingly argumentative

youth.

"No, this isn't right. You should keep the community in mind too"

"You can use your force and do what you want. I'll keep doing this"

"Fine, remember your maker then." Said the Singh as he dug his spear into

the youth's chest. "keep doing what you want now". The young goon died on

the spot.

Bhai Fauja Singh's wife sighed.

"One case hasn't finished, and you're ready for a second"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

further evidence that physical punishment is appropriate for a khalsa flouting the rehat:

rehatnama bhai nand lal - the earlier known rehatnama, a copy dating to 1718 , meaning the original was writtne probably within gurujis time, or shortly after.

"do not listen to anyone who defames the guru.

take a sword and slay him" (pauri 36)

bhai daya singh rehatnama:

"if an amritdhari smokes a hookah he should recieve a fine of 25 rupees and 50 strokes of the cane, then his record is clear" (57)

this is just showing that physical punishment is under some cases appropriate, so theres nothing wrong with giving him a good beating if he refuses to stop and still acts as a hypocrite. B)

this is a really interesting topic becuase this has happened to me. I am not a amritdhari Gursikh buta maha manmukh but I have the utmost respect for Gursikhs. Last month while I was driving to work I saw a sardar in his 50s or 60s, with dastar and dhari, and he was trying to cgange lanes into my lane ahead of me. I saw his dastar and it made me very happy to see a fellow singh, but then I saw him roll down his window nad shake off the ash from his cigarette, This really ticked me off so I sped up and almost ran him off the road, i rolled down my window and gave hima piece of my mind, i mean if you are going to keep kesh and dhari why disrespect the Guru's roop by smoking and drinking, it is just disgusting, some of these people hve no respect for kesh even though they keep it.

Sat Sri Akal:

Cut off ALL connections with him (if he even asks water from you, you shall not give it to him).

If others ask as to why, tell them.

Telling the family is almost too brutal...it will ruin his life (although, my hatred for this behavior would tempt me too great to do exactly that).

If you really want to bust this guy, get 5 Sikhs from the Gurudwara he goes to (by Sikh I mean amritdhari...like there is any other... ;) ) to come by the office and observe his behavior.

Singh jee.. i would not care anymore about him.. just let him do whatever he is doing.. You did ur job of trying to convince him that whatever he is doing is wrong, but now it's on him whether to do it or not..

also.. beating others just because he/she is doing wrong is sure NOT civilized thing to do.. ohmy.gif why u have to make it hard !

Try ur best in convincing, if that doesn't work then "Mind your own business" don't go out and beat him (even i know none of us will go that far.. it's all internet bashing talk.. rolleyes.gif ) tongue.gif

i had a similar situation last year.. was out with a group of friends eating and suddenly i saw this really pleasent looking fella with his dhara all parkash and really beautifully tied dastar.. but to my amazement da fella lighted a ciggarate and started puffing away.. gosh was i angry.. i just gave him dat look and he just threw da ciggarate away tongue.gif

okay enough of my story .. coming back to this fella.. try ur best talking to him.. if he doesnt then just leave him alone.. threatenin him wont do any good.. you might not know what actually lead him to do all this stuff.. you might just instill more hate in him... just keep away from him if seein him gives you a blood rush.. no need to take drastic measure because how long can a person hide his identity from his family.. one day they'll know for sure.. no use bashing him up or even givin him a thappar... dat wont solve athin.. it mite scare him from puffin in fron tof you but he wont stop behind you tongue.gif .. if you are really concern for him.. do a daily sincere ardaas and ask waheguru to help him get back on his track..