Akj Stance On Sri Dasm Granth Sahib Jee

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THOUGHT THE DUMDUMMY BOYS WERE GOING TO CHOP MY HEAD OFF FOR MY QUESTIONS LIKE THEY ATTACKED THE SIKH CHANNEL VAN!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPECT TO THE TRUE TAKSAAL.

ANYWAY I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING COULD SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THE TAKSAAL JATHEDHAR IS SO I CAN GET A REASONABLE ANSWER.

Aww bechara, all that jumping around and shouting and it all turned out to be pointless!! lol

And now instead of admitting that he was wrong and accepting it, he/she tries to cause more trouble!

If you thought you were going to get your head chopped off and you were scared to question people there, do you feel safer doing it over the internet? Your not painting a very respectable picture of yourself are you :)

This thread would appear to be about informing the sangat about the official stance of the AKJ on the gurbani of Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, not about who is the jathedhar of taksal, you clever clever clever person! None of us saw that one coming!! How clever to bring up that age old jathedharis question when you have nothing new to say about the original thread!

As Singhs have said, ask your questions, but ask them with sincerity and ask them genuinely.

"khalistan_zindabad" veerji, just because a certain miscreant claims to be from AKJ and goes public and propagates his own twisted logic doesn't mean he or his logic is endorsed by AKJ. It would be unfair to call such people as representatives of AKJ. I am sure you know better.

"BhForce" veerji, we need to watch out for all fake Sikhs, no matter what jathebandi they claim to belong to in order to further their own vested interests.

Dear Veer Khalistan_Zindabad,

Again and again I see you, causing some kind of mischief in regards to the Akhand Keertani Jatha. I would like to openly ask you, what is your issue with Akhand Keertani Jatha? I ask this question because I have seen you’re in-direct insults, comments, pseudo truths about Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh and venom slinging if there is Akhand Keertani Jatha views on forum way way way before the whole issue with Dasam Granth. I have seen this for years!! I therefore I openly ask you, with folded hands why don’t you tell me and the sangath of your true issue with AKhand Keertani Jatha.

Note: Please do not say you have no issue because I personally have witness this for years and so have many other brothers. I can say with honesty that it is becoming annoying and quite obvious of this.

The singhs of the Jatha sing/recite and praise the same Guru as you! Previously you have wound up hot blooded youth who end up putting silly comments on forums which cause divide. You seem to me much mature in your writing however your mind set seems to be of a sixteen year old. (with all due respect). If you care about ekta why do you always attempt to attack Akhand Keertani Jatha. Why attempt to make an issue of ‘Us’ and ‘Them’. I sensed your frustration in another topic in regards to the barsi writing along the line of when the Sikh Channel stated having technical difficulties, they had put ‘AKJ Keertan’ why would you need to put in specifically ‘AKJ’? and what different does it make what Jatha was doing Keertan? This to me seems another attempt of causing some sort of propaganda and show’s your feelings in regards to Akhand Keertani Jatha.

Note: I am not stating that your first post in this topic is an attack on the Jatha with the press releases, but I can sense where you are heading and from previous posts.

Just because you met some negative feeling from one person why defame the whole Jatha and it is a fact that this issue seems like just another reason for you to attack the jatha because the question arises what about before?; all those years of your failed attempts to attack the jatha. I am not entirely sure but a couple years back in Birmingham when a couple of potential youth who claimed to be Taksaali’s had gone pesh at a amrith sanchaar organised by Akhand Keertani Jatha, I did hear a few Taksaal’s singhs became negative towards Akhand Keertani Jatha and began to bad mouth the Jatha and make up lies about Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh. If that is a reason for some Taksaali Veer to act with hatred, I am very disappointed. It should not matter where a gurmukh piaara goes pesh, amrith is amrith do not see it as different, tyaar-bar-tyaar punj piaare are all the same – Guru Gobind Singh Jees roop. Let the abhilaaki go pesh wherever they want as long as the punj are tyaar-bar-tyaar.

I am not sure who you speak to from AKhand Keertani Jatha, I personally have not met ONE SINGLE gurmukh piaara from the Jatha who doubts Dasam Guru’s Baani; yes some singhs from the Jatha have mentioned at times not putting Siri Dasam Granth parallel to Guru Granth Sahib Jee, but never have doubt Dasam Guru’s baani. I would like to request you to stop your attempts of belittling, defaming and the use of propaganda of pseudo information relating to Akhand Keertani Jatha. If you would like to ask a question then I am sure you can approach any of the senior Gurmukhs. As I had mentioned I personally have never met or heard anyone doubt Dasam Patshahs baani, so please stop your propaganda which you attempt to spread over the years. I certainly am looking forward to your answer to my question stated at the beginning of my post.

I apologise if I have offended. It was not my intention to.

I can't really speak to anything k-z has posted in other threads, but in this thread, he hasn't said anything against AKJ.

I agree with t_singh's post that Sikhi isnot a numbers game and we don't have to have a competition for most members in such and such a jatha or group.

Khalistan_ z is one of the most behaved singhs i have seen on this forum. His stance on Dasam granth should not be taken as an affront towards AKJ. AKJ itself a staunch supporter of Dasam Granth.

kulwant singh openy on tv said i am akj member

LOL! Anti-Dasam Bani Kulwant Singh Dhesi passing himself off as a AKJ rep!

Next up:

• Babbu Mann claiming to be Nihang member
  • Miss Pooja saying she's a Taksal member
  • Ashutosh saying he's a member of S. Dhadrianwale jatha

Just because you take amrit in a Taksal ceremony does not make you a "Taksali Singh".

Like I said above, people need to be aware of these pseudo-akjs, pseudo-sants, and others.

not to be funny or anything, bro how does one become a Taksal member ? I want to take amrit from Damdama Sahib and want to join Taksal, How do I become part of the Jatha ?

Gurmukho,

I'm pretty new to the community here, but my god am I shocked at some people's arrogance... what with all the threatening going on?

Why are sikhs threatening other sikhs? - "oh If your weren't so scared, why didn't you come and raise your viewpoint?" I honestly believe some people have forgotten sikhi's true kind nature. Yes - pick the the sword when you need to, not at your own people...!

To be perfectly honest, it's an abysmal state of affairs. Har kisey da apna hi panth nirala hai ajj kalh. But SHAME on the people that start oppressing others and enforcing their own religious views by threatening others. Might isn't right, Tyrants are always mighty. We bear arms to protect peoples beliefs, when did this change to enforcing beliefs? It's laughable how some people think they are in chardi kala with all this haumai and ahankaar.