Basics Of Sikhi Vs Muslim Mugs

StarStriker

You will always find people who belong to jathas supporting others that may not be a part of their jatha as such, but where minds/ideals meet, then you will get support. It's when the jatha advocates that it's members cannot mix with others then problems start. Then people's loyalties get divided.

I agree, there are many people that still have a very child-like mind.

Guest Jacfsing2

Because as fast as they are trying to get the message out , the number of gurmat illiterate liberal 'sikh' parents are indulging the bad behaviour of their daughters and sons..

That just sounds like an excuse. ? I'm sure some of these people are children of Guru's Sikhs who really taught them GurSikhi. Even if their parents didn't teach them, they could always learn for themselves. And be Gurmukhs, ? yet they act like it's not important and serve their Haumai, ?. Hopefully because Guru Sahib turns darkness to light they go from this: ? to this: ?

That just sounds like an excuse. I'm sure some of these people are children of Guru's Sikhs who really taught them GurSikhi. Even if their parents didn't teach them, they could always learn for themselves. And be Gurmukhs, yet they act like it's not important and serve their Haumai, . Hopefully because Guru Sahib turns darkness to light they go from this: to this:

it is true it sounds like an excuse but if there are hundreds going against and only a handful pushing others to change direction, if we ALL take it as our responsibility then things will change faster

Numbers are needed because as we saw, you can get shouted over, shouted down, and drawn into losing your cool, when others keep interrupting. At the end were Bhai Jagraj Singh said, "are you going to listen to me or shut up," is where the mission kind of degenerates.

True, that's why I call them muslim morons, I think every sane human knows when a person calls themselves a muslim we know their an idiiot and thus we must treat them with the contempt that they deserve because they treat the non-muslim's with contempt as allah/muhammad tells them that non-muslims are dirty and lowlifes in quran and hadiths.

Basics of Sikhi and jagraj ain't perfect I disagree with some of their concepts / speeches and parchaar but they are the best hope we as a Sikh community have so far against liberal atheist and abrahmic idiots trying to brainwash our people into their degenerate ideological and lifestyle paths.

Lol, so we 1 had mug criticising basics of sikhi, now we got anotha tool, cussin 'sikh awareness society'?? Insanely unappreciative ppl in our community! So sevadars who dedicate their time for past 15yrs goin up n down the uk, doin talks of grooming and councelling/consoling parents at 3am in the morning in some cases, now have nindya against them? Now ive heard it all. When vigilantism (shere panjab) was done to tackle grooming ppl sed they r wrong. So wen its done via parchar n 24hr helplines, ppl complain. Bandhars amongst us, bigtime! Ppl like bhai mohan singh, who personally went to pakistan n got 15 of our own girls back frm prostitution is havin ppl doubtin his work/intentions? Pathetic!

today's tisarpanth drop on my feed was apt:

https://www.facebook.com/Tisarpanth/photos/a.296605053810306.1073741828.296603627143782/652192334918241/?type=3&theater

now what say the dawah men who are NON_ARAB?

They are still convincing each other the phal of converting people :

idiots ...

You won't get a straight answer. Just a whole load of kitman and taqqiyah.