Jatts were not pioneer of sikhs in BC rajputs were

Guest Harjeet

4 hours ago, samarinder said:

Now think about some Christians, Muslims, Budhists, and Jains. Are they following the teachings of their Gurus? If yes then they are Sikhs of their Gurus. So Sikhs have been around on this planet for a long time. So it is very hard to decide who became the first Sikh.

What a load of gibberish. 

4 hours ago, samarinder said:

Moreover, nobody is a born Sikh. One becomes a Sikh by following the teachings of a Guru. So there could be different type of Sikhs in this world since they could be following different teachings.

Now think about some Christians, Muslims, Budhists, and Jains. Are they following the teachings of their Gurus? If yes then they are Sikhs of their Gurus. So Sikhs have been around on this planet for a long time. So it is very hard to decide who became the first Sikh.

Yes, no one is born a Sikh.  It's by Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji blessing a person becomes a Sikh of the Guru.  Anand Sahib says, come Sikhs and sing the Guru's Bani.  So the definition of a Sikh according to Gurbani is  a person who follows Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Your definition of a Sikh, a  person who follows a Guru, is not according to Gurbani because we are told to become Sikhs of Sri  Guru Granth Sahib ji. I know you won't accept this reality, but it's the truth.  So as sikhs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji we don't accept your definition.  You sound like you belong to some ashram where there is no absolute truth given by your human Guru.   It seems he is conflating words to give an ambiguous explanation so he cannot carry on without answering to anyone.  It's a fast cash grab business. This technique may work in a room full of ignorant, "yes pita ji" follwers.   But this is a forum where your human Guru ideas will be challenged and put to the test of Gurbani by people around the world.   Think of that for a second.  There is no bodyguard or extremist follower of your human Guru to stare down anyone when a critical point is put across or a critical question is asked.  You may want to be a cyber troll, if such actions are taken by you, then proper protections are in place for you to face consequences.  I think it's best you take the sound advice provided here free of charge and go on your way.  Or stick around and read some Gurbani so you can clear up truth from falsehood.  Enjoy your time free from ashram oppression. ?

On 12/30/2019 at 2:58 AM, ipledgeblue said:

And when you're in your teens or early 20s you can grow with you partner, instead of becoming fussy with demands which is what happens when you grow too old looking for a partner!

Totally. And it's a partnership along with your parents (or in-laws), too.

So if you're still in college and get married, you'll have children, which would be a problem, except since we're in a joint family, you as a woman can just let your in-laws take care of the kids while you complete your degree.

3 hours ago, BhForce said:

Totally. And it's a partnership along with your parents (or in-laws), too.

So if you're still in college and get married, you'll have children, which would be a problem, except since we're in a joint family, you as a woman can just let your in-laws take care of the kids while you complete your degree.

If you think what you are suggesting can work in this day and age with the majority in this type of society then good luck!

Society needs to have a big re-set to make what you are suggesting to happen.

2 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If you think what you are suggesting can work in this day and age with the majority in this type of society then good luck!

Society needs to have a big re-set to make what you are suggesting to happen.

It happens but it's very, very rare, and it takes thoroughly decent and sensible individuals on both sides to make it work. Sadly, as you suggested, it's beyond the capabilities of the average Punjabi.

1 minute ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think the best age for men to get married is around 30.

It takes longer for men to mature.

i dnno  i think thats a bit late!   i wanna get married b4 i turn 30!      

my parents wanted me married at 25/26  and i just turned 27 in december and im still unmarried lol!

i just turned 27 like 3 weeks ago so iv still got a whole yr left  hopefully il meet someone lol 

13 minutes ago, puzzled said:

i dnno  i think thats a bit late!   i wanna get married b4 i turn 30!      

my parents wanted me married at 25/26  and i just turned 27 in december and im still unmarried lol!

i just turned 27 like 3 weeks ago so iv still got a whole yr left  hopefully il meet someone lol 

Actually it isn't. 

The older you get, the more you will realise.

The problem we have in society is that when it comes to marriage we play by the woman's rules. 

Women don't really have that much time because instinctively they know they are judged by their beauty before any other qualities and the shelf life to get married is much shorter. When they get older they know there are younger prettier women around and they know they cannot compete so will try to cash in.

Your value as a man increases as you get older because it is based on status,competence. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Actually it isn't. 

The older you get, the more you will realise.

The problem we have in society is that when it comes to marriage we play by the woman's rules. 

Women don't really have that much time because instinctively they know they are judged by their beauty before any other qualities and the shelf life to get married is much shorter. When they get older they know there are younger prettier women around and they know they cannot compete so will try to cash in.

Your value as a man increases as you get older because it is based on status,competence. 

but when your younger your more likely to get on with each other and be more loved up     but when your older your more picky and serious.