Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

My sister has two patients on her duty today in ER. I hope everything works out in the end. In my region, people really panicked with emptying all shelves and some are not taking it seriously and going out as usual with school out, some are enjoying. There is nothing we can do unless 100% lockdown in place with martial law. If China says, shelter in place then you will see none outside. America says shelter in place and you will still see thousands outside. The difference between two countries and outcome will be different. 

50 minutes ago, S1ngh said:

My sister has two patients on her duty today in ER. I hope everything works out in the end. In my region, people really panicked with emptying all shelves and some are not taking it seriously and going out as usual with school out, some are enjoying. There is nothing we can do unless 100% lockdown in place with martial law. If China says, shelter in place then you will see none outside. America says shelter in place and you will still see thousands outside. The difference between two countries and outcome will be different. 

well then americans will die for their stupidity same as  they english making nuisances out of  themselves whereever they land .

2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

China probably has more faith their government will help them. Not only are americans not accustomed to those measures, but our government has genocided anyone they said they'd help soooooo...I mean you can ask an American NDN how the US rolls, if you can find can find one...

9 hours ago, S1ngh said:

you already have the choice to support your family to self-quarantine , and support older members of sangat to get prepared for it too. New Orleans are saying that people are dying drowning in their own blood and fluids the beds are filled with those infected 1-2 weeks ago and next week they don't know what diaster will fall on them but they know there aren't enough ventilators - deaths will be inevitable in the thousands.

10 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I can see the coronavirus being used as a reason for ‘cashless society’ and for more intense government surveillance on the population and to push use of vaccines 

taiwan and south  korea track phones right now to keep quarantine whole , european countries have passed 'emergency' mandatory vaccine laws which are not just for now but going forward , will be enforced by police/army .

6 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

you already have the choice to support your family to self-quarantine , and support older members of sangat to get prepared for it too. New Orleans are saying that people are dying drowning in their own blood and fluids the beds are filled with those infected 1-2 weeks ago and next week they don't know what diaster will fall on them but they know there aren't enough ventilators - deaths will be inevitable in the thousands.

Maybe china will sell us all ventilators? Heh. Elon wants to make a bunch. 

6 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Maybe china will sell us all ventilators? Heh. Elon wants to make a bunch. 

apparently czech republic confiscated ventilators and masks sent by china to help Italy :

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/coronavirus-face-masks-china-italy-czech-republic-latest-a9416711.html?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0t5nWGBV7mId0LrCqCq6a_3-zABxhZjJrSSln5f0JbXVyMNNk7pFhCOmU#Echobox=1584888653

honestly I think it is a low move to grab resources , what do you say?