Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChardikalaUK

Guardian Front Page Today - Sikh Man

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

The numbers of Sikhs in the Pakistani Army is minuscule to even have an opinion on whether or not they're cannon fodder, the same cannot be said for their counterparts in India where anytime there's a skirmish Sikh soldiers are amongst the dead whether from the Chinese, Pakistani army or freedom fighters of Kashmir. I wouldn't call being in the Pakistani police force as being cannon fodder at all but their counter parts in Indian Pubjab who are oppressing their own Sikh brothers is something next level.

The State of Pakistan does not scheme against Sikh females or approve of kidnappings, you've mistaken Pakistan for your Dharmic Hindu brothers of India where it's State backed persecution against Muslims, Gujrat riots by Chai Wala, Kashmir, mob lynchings for anything related to the Holy Cow, Delhi riots where police were aiding the Hindu violence against Muslims, removal of article 370 and so on.

Aww the old 'ancestors were cowards that's why they converted' narrative. I know very well from the Sikh and Hindu mind people only convert from Hinduism or Sikhi because they were either forced or duped not because they found more convincing arguments from another faith, anything to help you sleep better at night and make threads like 'How do we get Sikhi to spread' with answers like 'introduce them to Yoga first'.

You should be the last person on the forum to talk about izzat, where was yours when you coerced a NON-SIKH Brazilian man to marry you?

your govt has no spine to punish kidnappers and return the girls to their families and because it is against the declaration that the conversion is invalid as it was done under duress , they show their true colours. The poor girl is stranded in refuges where their families cannot visit and they are still pressurised to return to their rapists.

My izzat is between me and my Guru , who blessed My engagement, marriage and life in sikhi , it doesn't depend on the opinion of trashy mentality

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

your govt has no spine to punish kidnappers and return the girls to their families and because it is against the declaration that the conversion is invalid as it was done under duress , they show their true colours. The poor girl is stranded in refuges where their families cannot visit and they are still pressurised to return to their rapists.

My izzat is between me and my Guru , who blessed My engagement, marriage and life in sikhi , it doesn't depend on the opinion of trashy mentality

Moving the goal posts hey as I dismantle your points thoroughly. I would personally like a dedicated team to tackle such issues and bring back these girls to their families and punish those involved but the reality is Pakistan faces far greater issues then a few girls being kidnapped here and there and thus issues like these are at the bottom of a large pile. It would help if you spent less on Langar and more on helping such people. As I'm sure you're aware just recently the police acted swiftly against a guy trying to cause harm to the Sikh community in Sacha Sodha if I'm not mistaken, had that been India the Nation of your Dharmic brothers and inspiration for Sikhi, deaths would have occured and Police would have stood by and watched with pleasure if not outright helped the perps.

Aww don't a lot of girls who do trashy things always like to play the old 'It's between me and God' routine.

The fact you're a deeply religous Kaur and didn't find any Amritdhari Sikh handsome and worthy of your love and chose a non-Sikh Brazilian man instead is truly shameful and validates that poster who says he will NEVER marry a Sikh woman because they're xyz.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

Moving the goal posts hey as I dismantle your points thoroughly. I would personally like a dedicated team to tackle such issues and bring back these girls to their families and punish those involved but the reality is Pakistan faces far greater issues then a few girls being kidnapped here and there and thus issues like these are at the bottom of a large pile. It would help if you spent less on Langar and more on helping such people. As I'm sure you're aware just recently the police acted swiftly against a guy trying to cause harm to the Sikh community in Sacha Sodha if I'm not mistaken, had that been India the Nation of your Dharmic brothers and inspiration for Sikhi, deaths would have occured and Police would have stood by and watched with pleasure if not outright helped the perps.

Aww don't a lot of girls who do trashy things always like to play the old 'It's between me and God' routine.

The fact you're a deeply religous Kaur and didn't find any Amritdhari Sikh handsome and worthy of your love and chose a non-Sikh Brazilian man instead is truly shameful and validates that poster who says he will NEVER marry a Sikh woman because they're xyz.

the two issues are related because it was the brother of the kidnapper/rapist  also part of the two AM kidnap team who actually tried to incite hatred and stoning of Nanakana Sahib pilgrims and granthi (father of kidnapped girl) at the news that the girl was not going to be returned to his brother.  I'm glad that he is warming a seat in prison under terrorism charges  but the truth is he created the original crime .

Our spending on langar is not a problem , it's scummy people who think they are above the law just because they are one of the majority group, doesn't matter which side of the border.

My husband is a sikh what is wrong with your brain ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

My husband is a sikh what is wrong with your brain ?

His mum and dad are probably first cousins, and his grandparents too most likely. That might explain it?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

His mum and dad are probably first cousins, and his grandparents too most likely. That might explain it?

Imagine having the same grandma as your partner!  😐  I just can't get my head around that stuff, don't know how they do that. 

We have a family down our road 12 siblings and they all married their cousins, and the husbands, wives, children, cousins all have the same faces! the same eyes, nose, and forehead, as an outsider you actually can't tell which is the sibling and which is the spouse anymore. 

It must get all confusing and some point right! especially at the family gatherings! 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

the two issues are related because it was the brother of the kidnapper/rapist  also part of the two AM kidnap team who actually tried to incite hatred and stoning of Nanakana Sahib pilgrims and granthi (father of kidnapped girl) at the news that the girl was not going to be returned to his brother.  I'm glad that he is warming a seat in prison under terrorism charges  but the truth is he created the original crime .

Our spending on langar is not a problem , it's scummy people who think they are above the law just because they are one of the majority group, doesn't matter which side of the border.

My husband is a sikh what is wrong with your brain ?

I doubt your husband officially became a Sikh prior to any physical intimacy with him, you married a non-Sikh Brazilian man. Bet the conversations and mood in your family were great at the time, naughty naughty. As I said in another response to you, those girls Mohan lectures at Unis and in the Gurdwaras are a reflection of your younger self.

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Imagine having the same grandma as your partner!  😐  I just can't get my head around that stuff, don't know how they do that. 

We have a family down our road 12 siblings and they all married their cousins, and the husbands, wives, children, cousins all have the same faces! the same eyes, nose, and forehead, as an outsider you actually can't tell which is the sibling and which is the spouse anymore. 

It must get all confusing and some point right! especially at the family gatherings! 

That's one of the weirdest Islamic practices. When Bedouin Arabs did cousin marriages 1400 years ago it was probably due to the fact that each family and tribe lived in isolation from one another. So they had no choice but to marry their cousin sisters. But what compulsion are desi Muslims facing that they copied this semi incest practice from the Arabs. It's neither good for their gene pool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, MuslimNeighbour said:

I doubt your husband officially became a Sikh prior to any physical intimacy with him, you married a non-Sikh Brazilian man. Bet the conversations and mood in your family were great at the time, naughty naughty. As I said in another response to you, those girls Mohan lectures at Unis and in the Gurdwaras are a reflection of your younger self.

yeah sure whatever , one thing both hinduvta and musleh do and it shows their weak and insecure selves out , is try to preach to sikhs about how non-punjabis cannot become sikhs... you and they are factually wrong there are myriad faiths who are realising the true spiritual path without ridiculous kowtowing to priests and mullahs . Go on , do one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jonny101 said:

That's one of the weirdest Islamic practices. When Bedouin Arabs did cousin marriages 1400 years ago it was probably due to the fact that each family and tribe lived in isolation from one another. So they had no choice but to marry their cousin sisters. But what compulsion are desi Muslims facing that they copied this semi incest practice from the Arabs. It's neither good for their gene pool.

There is lot of retardation in their community due to their  'keeping it in the family' disgusting traditions. You can just imagine the confusion a typical Pakistani family has …. Your Massi / Bhua is also your Suss. Your Massadr/ Fuffarh  is also your Saura. Your Chacheri/Mameri Bhain is also your Wohti! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

BBC: 70% of British Pakistanis marry their 1st cousin in Bradford (All UK: 55%). 20% of child deaths in Redbridge were due to cousin parents

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4674136/The-British-Pakistani-women-marrying-COUSINS.html

https://www.defendevropa.com/2017/news/inbreeding-pakistani-costing-billions/

Inbreeding Within the UK’s Pakistani Community; It’s Costing the NHS Billions

Guess who are highest earning ethnicity UK ...and  the lowest...We're paying for their sh##

image.png.133ef2f5d8dba5dafa5f4abfd58c2455.png

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

yeah sure whatever , one thing both hinduvta and musleh do and it shows their weak and insecure selves out , is try to preach to sikhs about how non-punjabis cannot become sikhs... you and they are factually wrong there are myriad faiths who are realising the true spiritual path without ridiculous kowtowing to priests and mullahs . Go on , do one

It's hilarious how I've worked you out down to a T. Using derogatory terms now are you, sure the non-Sikhs reading this coming from a female will be impressed. 'True spiritual path' lol, the one which hasn't a single argument to make it's case other than 'feelings' and 'tingling sensations'. Bring me Sikh scholar if such a thing exists.

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Imagine having the same grandma as your partner!  😐  I just can't get my head around that stuff, don't know how they do that. 

We have a family down our road 12 siblings and they all married their cousins, and the husbands, wives, children, cousins all have the same faces! the same eyes, nose, and forehead, as an outsider you actually can't tell which is the sibling and which is the spouse anymore. 

It must get all confusing and some point right! especially at the family gatherings! 

This Pakistani girl from school got married to her cousin. Both their mums are sisters and 1 year apart in age! She was 18. 

Had one daughter ..Now they divorced. 

Old job, plenty of Pakis would work there and ya they'd be married to 1st cousins, and id initially be to them is that your brother/sis and they be no husband... first i was confused than found out why they look same!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MuslimNeighbour said:

It's hilarious how I've worked you out down to a T. Using derogatory terms now are you, sure the non-Sikhs reading this coming from a female will be impressed. 'True spiritual path' lol, the one which hasn't a single argument to make it's case other than 'feelings' and 'tingling sensations'. Bring me Sikh scholar if such a thing exists.


selfcongratulatory aren't you ....the saying goes self-praise is no recommendation. My private life is not any of your business but I've seen how your people try to trash others reputations because you have NOT ONE THING to praise in your actions. Considering you believe Jannat is an sharab filled orgy I don't think you are capable of judging spiritual anything .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

This Pakistani girl from school got married to her cousin. Both their mums are sisters and 1 year apart in age! She was 18. 

Had one daughter ..Now they divorced. 

Old job, plenty of Pakis would work there and ya they'd be married to 1st cousins, and id initially be to them is that your brother/sis and they be no husband... first i was confused than found out why they look same!

The only reason they do that <banned word filter activated> is keep money in the family , it's sad how they'd rather have retardation and physical deformaties in their future generations to save 'haath da mael'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:


selfcongratulatory aren't you ....the saying goes self-praise is no recommendation. My private life is not any of your business but I've seen how your people try to trash others reputations because you have NOT ONE THING to praise in your actions. Considering you believe Jannat is an sharab filled orgy I don't think you are capable of judging spiritual anything .

 

Your private life or at least parts of it are everyone's business if they so wish to bring it up since you let it out on a public platform. You married a non-Sikh Brazilian man, had intimate relations with him as a devout Sikh woman whilst he was not a Sikh (wonder if your family accused him of grooming to save face or knew what you were capable of all along), you have twin sons and a daughter.

You should worry about yourself, you can be a cockroach destined to die under a Hinduvta's sandal in your next life.

  • Downvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use