Remembering the Saints

puzzled

10 hours ago, 1Anonymous1 said:

This is exactly why I dont follow one particular Jatha or just listen to only one singhs Katha. I’ve learnt the hard way how all this jathebandi fanboy stuff can mess up your jeevan. The young singhs aren’t to blame that much, they just want sangat of likeminded individuals and those who practice abhiyaas. It’s the olders that take advantage of the new singhs and turn them against other jathebandis because they don’t follow “their rehat”. I know because I’ve been through it. 

Even if someone’s level is 108, they can still make a mistake. That’s why maharaj has said only guru ji and akaal purakh are abhul. People love to suck up to one particular parcharak or sant, and then when their karam comes out in the open, people can’t handle it and turn away from sikhi or they just ignore it and says it’s all lies.  It’s all because they placed this “sant” or parcharak at the same level as guru ji and gave the same love to them. 

This happened at the time of bhai sahib bhai randhir Singh, a “Sant” came for peshi and said he only did one bujjar kureaht, he had a very large following. The panj singhs were full naam abhyaasi, jot vigasi and so bhai sahib saw all his karam and saw that he had done all four bujjar kurehats! When the news came out all the sangat that followed him turned away from sikhi . So many singhs and singhnia left sikhi just because they placed all their trust in this sant and not the same sharda for guru sahib. 

Just pray to guru ji straight, no need for a middle man. Naam japo, bani parro listen to all katha with a pinch of salt as every kathavachak will have a little bias towards their school of thought. This is why we should do our own khoj. 

Wise words.

I have known Harry nkj since I was little, he’s not married yet no. I do believe it all (but I could be wrong). It’s so wrong to abuse religious power.

I think Ranjeet could possibly have groomed him.

I also know/knew Satnam, to me she seems alright. I get her and navreet was a love marriage but I try not to believe anything else just by reading it as it could be gossip. FYI if you meant harnam singh from basics being her brother, he’s from Canada, she’s from Coventry.

I also knew Manvir in the past... it’s so weird because I actually looked up to him a lot until I heard. He came across as someone who wouldn’t have any lust in him.... let alone for the opposite gender. 

23 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

NKJ and Dhandrian wale started with good intentions. First it was a group of friends every week doing kirtan together. They did kirtan for their own bliss. But they made a conscious decision to turn ‘experiencing god’ into ‘preaching god’.

Their downfall was trying to imitate people like Sant Isher Singh Ji. The way Sant Ji had a jatha, they held divans, travelled around. This level of Sikhi parchar is a big responsibility, and Sant Ji was most serious about that

There downfall came when dhadrianwale spoke against dhumma aka humpty dumpty. Dhumma holds the funds of Taksal, so his paid employees, under the disguise as Taksal singhs, attacked dhadrianwale.  Had dhadrianwale stayed under the shelter of dhumma, he would have been a mouth piece for all the so called pro Khalsa jathas like dhumma Taksal, nihangs, akj, nanskar, etc, etc.   These groups were getting free advertisements from dhadrianwale stage.  Now all this is over and humpty dumpty was having none of it.

• 1 year later...
On 7/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, Koi said:

And of course, what I mentioned earlier with my friend.

Sukha actually picked my friend up from Martindale Road Gurdwara in Hounslow, took him to one of the Singhs house, and Sukha, along with 4 other Singhs, posing as the Panj Pyare, beat him up and broke his jaw. He had to go to hospital. My friend showed me a few days later the broken jaw. My friend used to look up to and respect Sukha, which is why he went with Sukha without question.

He was an absolute coward during the trial, along with his companions, who all claimed not to be baptised Sikhs (and one of them had even cut his hair by then).

Even though this is the truth, I don't know how long these posts will stay up, as the moderators may remove them if Sukhas fanbase can't handle the truth. But it's okay. Because one day, regardless of whether or not these posts stay up, Sukha and the rest of his cohort will be brought to justice, one way or another...

Its all come out now..i've made a separate thread 'allegations against Sukha'

• 1 year later...
On 7/15/2020 at 1:26 PM, Kau89r8 said:

growing up my mum would always say be careful no matter how 'religious' they appear and would warn not to talk anyone alone Gurdwaras when used to go Punjabi classes 

Exactly. This is what I always wonder when I hear about the Catholic priest scandals, etc: Why are parents leaving children alone with strangers?

In fact the best thing would be for parents to also be at the Punjabi/Sikh classes. It doesn't have to be the mothers of every single child.

Just a mother or two in the room will keep things clean.

Just because someone is religious doesn't mean you should do things that you wouldn't with any other person. That goes for lawyers, bankers, engineers, whatever.