Are jatts the most useless people on the planet?

californiasardar1

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Everything they've said has turned out to be true. The wife sharing between brothers, using opium to complete work on the fields. And I've no doubt some of them might be so desperate for status and wealth (and probably fair skin, who knows?)  that they'd do something like the above.

Now we can see it in some of your genetic tests. 

And believe it or not, this isn't some sort of attack, but more trying to frame what really went on culturally.

And all your duggu, duggu, duggu thing is hilarious. That's all you got to fall on. lol

I haven't denied the sharing which happened in some cases, that was the culture of Jats at that time. Your Nana and Nani appear to have passed the Jat hatred on to you, they sound like typical duggus conniving and gossiping behind the backs of the Jats. This wasn't them was it?

Punjabi comedian Saroop Parinda of 'Atro Chatro' fame passes away -  Hindustan Times

I bet they didn't have the guts to say to a Jat that he was the product of the promiscuity of his female ancestors to the Jat's face. But like I said, typical duggus chuggalkhors  everyone of them and I bet they they Kanjoos as well, kanjooness is legendary in you people. 

41 minutes ago, proactive said:

I haven't denied the sharing which happened in some cases, that was the culture of Jats at that time. Your Nana and Nani appear to have passed the Jat hatred on to you, they sound like typical duggus conniving and gossiping behind the backs of the Jats. This wasn't them was it?

Punjabi comedian Saroop Parinda of 'Atro Chatro' fame passes away -  Hindustan Times

I bet they didn't have the guts to say to a Jat that he was the product of the promiscuity of his female ancestors to the Jat's face. But like I said, typical duggus chuggalkhors  everyone of them and I bet they they Kanjoos as well, kanjooness is legendary in you people. 

I have to give it to you, you made me laugh with the photo. 

And as for being kanjoos. Nah, but living within their means. Yes! It's all the showing off, and ostentation that gets a lot of juts in trouble/debt. 

By the way, Panjabis are open people, and you know women speak more openly with each other, some juttis in the pind would admit that they weren't sure of which of the brothers was which kid's father. Anyway, enough of that. My points been made. 

I think this racial theory which came from goray isn't doing anyone any favours. Plus, only a complete imbecile who doesn't even have rudimentary knowledge of Panjab's history wouldn't realise that were probably one of the most mixed bunch in the region. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

And as for being kanjoos. Nah, but living within their means. Yes! It's all the showing off, and ostentation that gets a lot of juts in trouble/debt. 

By the way, Panjabis are open people, and you know women speak more openly with each other, some juttis in the pind would admit that they weren't sure of which of the brothers was which kid's father. Anyway, enough of that. My points been made. 

I think this racial theory which came from goray isn't doing anyone any favours. Plus, only a complete imbecile who doesn't even have rudimentary knowledge of Panjab's history wouldn't realise that were probably one of the most mixed bunch in the region. 

I had a friend mike. Had a baby with this pretty young girl. Left her with his brother while he went to work. And some nine ten months later he was gifted a beautiful daughter niece. 

The mother then turned drugs and drinking and driving into a career and he speant two years trying to keep his kids out of the system. 

She was a looker. She had tried to climb up on your boy. Just think. If only I was into dating that could have been my baby getting duis. Oh well. Always next time. Hah. 

Anand Karaj or nothing boys. 

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

You're talking out of your backside. This happened at a time when your nana and nani were laagis in the pind. Their existence relied on their being able to make and repair farm implements for their Jat clients. This was the case for over a thousand years, your ancestors having to skivy for the Jat farmers for which they would receive payment in grain and foodstuffs grown by the Jats. This was the case before the British bought the cash economy to the Punjab and new opportunities would have opened up to laagis like your people to migrate to the town and be free from the rural society and structure. Ironically, the very British you badmouth were the ones who 'liberated' the Tarkhans and created the Duggus by offering them opportunities to work for British imperialism in Africa.

Coming back to your gossiping Nana and Nani and your contention that the Jatis would have been open about their doubts over which brother was their child's father, I see how you have tried to divert from your statement over which I have called you out on, that Jattis were sleeping with Goray to one of the sharing of a wife between brothers. I have never said that latter was never the case, I took to task you and your gossiping Atro and Chatro Nana and Nani over their falsehood of Jatis sleeping with goray. Anyway, the only time that Jatis would have interacted with Tarkhan females would have been solely at the village well where women went to collect the water for the household and as most of the women would be there at the same time I highly doubt any woman would be so open about what is happening in the household. 

So now let's have your proof about Jatis sleeping with goray. 

13 minutes ago, proactive said:

You're talking out of your backside. This happened at a time when your nana and nani were laagis in the pind. Their existence relied on their being able to make and repair farm implements for their Jat clients. This was the case for over a thousand years, your ancestors having to skivy for the Jat farmers for which they would receive payment in grain and foodstuffs grown by the Jats. This was the case before the British bought the cash economy to the Punjab and new opportunities would have opened up to laagis like your people to migrate to the town and be free from the rural society and structure. Ironically, the very British you badmouth were the ones who 'liberated' the Tarkhans and created the Duggus by offering them opportunities to work for British imperialism in Africa.

Coming back to your gossiping Nana and Nani and your contention that the Jatis would have been open about their doubts over which brother was their child's father, I see how you have tried to divert from your statement over which I have called you out on, that Jattis were sleeping with Goray to one of the sharing of a wife between brothers. I have never said that latter was never the case, I took to task you and your gossiping Atro and Chatro Nana and Nani over their falsehood of Jatis sleeping with goray. Anyway, the only time that Jatis would have interacted with Tarkhan females would have been solely at the village well where women went to collect the water for the household and as most of the women would be there at the same time I highly doubt any woman would be so open about what is happening in the household. 

Sounds like a lot of stuff to make your peace with so you can focus on the primary tenets of Sikhi Ji. 

Should @dallysingh101 as well as a great majority of the rest of us be more couth? Probably. 

Is there a much broader issue to tackle that's been laid out repeatedly of which casteism is a facet? Yes there is. 

4 hours ago, proactive said:

He seems to have a Jati fetish. 

12 hours ago, proactive said:

You're talking out of your backside. This happened at a time when your nana and nani were laagis in the pind. Their existence relied on their being able to make and repair farm implements for their Jat clients.

That's bollocks. Sure, that was a part of their client base. But that side being lohars, do you think that farm implements were the only thing they made that was in demand? Are you THAT simple?

Who didn't need metal tools? Other carpenters, masons. Who do you think made fittings, hinges, weapons etc. So no, their client base was wide. Even with carpenters, the only people who wouldn't need their skills would be people living in mud huts. Everyone else needed tables, doors, chairs, combs etc. etc. (this list could go on).

And for your information: The context of how they came to know of the hard use of afeem by juts when harvest time came in. (This is another interesting bit for ithihaas interested people, and those who want to know our previous culture without the spin):

There would be a rash of business at a certain time of year, because so many farmers were getting their crops in and many ended up breaking their saandhs in doing so. So there would be a queue of juts at the forge, impatiently trying to get their tools repaired, high as f**k (from what she said, it was to help them keep working at night, maybe you can shed light on this?). If you know about lohar work, it's 1000 times harder than farming, so those guys weren't weak by any stretch. Very powerful upper body strength. Anyways, from what I was told, the high juts used to start swearing and fighting with each other because some would try and queue jump to get their tool fixed first. This happened in front of my young nani. Her father was a very strong guy, and at that time, juts were known to be dark and skinny (probably working in the sun all day and using afeem?), and it did used to kick off and he did throw the more obnoxious ones out - and break their tools even further if they really pi55ed him off. And I would guess, someone who was used to hammering hot metal all day, wouldn't have much of an issue of hammering someone's head in with the same hammer, or sticking a red hot poker into someone's face to protect themselves. Panjabis back then weren't averse to violence - and this wasn't just juts. And he can't have been bigoted, because he had close friends who were juts. They used to train together apparently (shastar vidya). 

• This topic was locked and unlocked
  • The topic was locked