Domestic and sexual abuse of silenced Sikh women revealed

Niara

Wasn’t a similar article written by a female Sikh Scholar from Birmingham university Dr Jagbir Jutti-Johal and the brother of the late Jagraj (Basics of Sikhi) Sunny Hundal called “ The changing nature of activism among Sikhs in the UK”.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/841033/the-changing-nature-of-activism-among-sikhs-in-the-uk-today-221019.pdf

They pretty much said the same thing, 95% of all sexual abuse in the Sikh community was done by their own members … 

Jasvir Kaur raised the same concerns 

https://barficulture.tv/people/731

let’s not forget the actual organisation behind the research for the recent article was from a Sikh lead charity. 

15 hours ago, S1ngh said:

This Sukhi lady is a total mess up. I believe she used to be active here one time (not sure). Everybody in the article is closely linked to each other based on many common ground. You guys basically opened the can of worms and it’s spilling all truth out. 

It is time to announce SWA as an fake organization and certainly not representing any Sikh Community. I rather have that singh and his group being the real pro-women organization who spent decades highlighting grooming cases. 

Bhai Mohan Singh?

yes, been quiet for a few years but still looks active per FacebooK

https://m.facebook.com/SikhAwarenessSocietySAS/?locale2=en_GB&__tn__=C-R

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

Yes, him. He is bit aged but the work he did or still doing is priceless.

I remember one case many many years ago that we never mentioned. There was this one case many years ago where a teenager (active user here) was once groomed and ran away from home with musla. I believe he took care of that issue with full care of the much needed privacy for the girl and her family. 

does he has any registered organization? 

I don't think he's that old

@GurjantGnostic would like him I think

Bhai Mohan Singh Ji from Sikh Awareness Society is joining us at the  Virtual Sikh Summer Camp to discuss Grooming Gangs, Sexual Abuse, & Youth  Awareness. (Link in bio) : r/Sikh

15 hours ago, proactive said:

She is also involved with the 'Sikhs for Labour' jokers and was involved with the Vaisakhi at the Mosque fiasco which thankfully was countered successfully by the Sikh Youth UK. The organisation same difference is linked to the Hope no Hate group. You see how liberals are even taking on the garb of Amritdharis in order to help our enemies. 

Interfaith 'Vaisakhi at the Mosque' event cancelled | Asian Image

You have heard of the adage of "Wolf in Sheep's clothing"

Well you can have a wolf or a sheep in lions clothing.

On 11/22/2021 at 3:53 AM, proactive said:

She is also involved with the 'Sikhs for Labour' jokers and was involved with the Vaisakhi at the Mosque fiasco which thankfully was countered successfully by the Sikh Youth UK. The organisation same difference is linked to the Hope no Hate group. You see how liberals are even taking on the garb of Amritdharis in order to help our enemies. 

Interfaith 'Vaisakhi at the Mosque' event cancelled | Asian Image

city sikhs are a bunch of jokers. The original people aren't even shown on the site anymore: Our People | City Sikhs

Param Singh, I think he was one of the founders, he's a proper joker. Seemed like people willing to make money and fame but selling sikh principles down the drain to get these.