Do these beauty contests degrade women?

shastarSingh

45 minutes ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Not to sidetrack this important thread, because I truly believe an online shittar parade  for this disgraceful father daughter duo needs to happen, but I will say an unmanageable number of our people have fallen into the cesspit of all the garbage different cultures inevitably sh8! out along their course of progress. We have a decent time tested culture with an added bonus of a religion, yet still we are ever eager to jump on any passing band wagon. Pure bandar behaviour!

Our cousins across the border get it. There’s a place and space for whoring. Even the most non-religious of them will not be dancing with his daughter after her winning an underwear competition.

If elements of this garbage enters deeper into society under the guise of culture, there won’t be a culture left to propagate. You will have something akin to the decaying civilizations of the west minus all the good stuff. Essentially nothing. Ready for absorption into the nearest group.

Yes, I must say this video seems carefully scripted by the controllers. It reminds me of the Muslim Tanishq (essentially public gang rape by surrounding a woman and then molesting and raping her) that was going in parts of Europe a few years ago. 

If it was genuine and spontaneous her female relatives would be there to greet her. There's not a single one. 

That's tells you what the intentions are by the subliminal messages being put out. I mean how many Punjabi women would be able to escape if there was any ill intention. 

By this we can understand she is totally controlled by her handlers under the guise of left liberalism for some nefarious agenda. 

Worrying to say the least. 

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I've even heard worse, like in C'garh, there are guys who are essentially giglos and sleep with married women who pay them for it......I think they call them tempos or something?

Everyone stay mentally tough though, sometimes things get REALLY shitty just before they improve. Like they say, it's the darkest just before the sun rises.   

It seems you're right. But it's not just Chandigahr, but all over India.  So this is what our unemployed youth are doing. ?

https://www.gigoloclubindia.in/our-locations/gigolo-clubs-in-ludhiana/