Jump to content

Sikh Farmers vs Muslim Gujjar clash in Majitha, Amritsar


proactive
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, proactive said:

It is mainly the leftist and Ambedkarites who have taken the side of the Gujjars, the usual anti-Jat, anti-Sikh crowd.  Most Punjabis know what these Gujjars are like. The lack of coverage by Panthic media is disappointing. The Gurbani Akhand Bani channel which has been very good in covering Panthic issues has not posted any videos. The irony is that when some Hindus protested against the Namaz at a Hoshiarpur mosque this channel had their video cameras there and interviewed the Muslims the next day. 

The good thing is that if you read the comments on the youtube videos at least 90% are supportive of the villagers and many are even saying what was unthinkable even a few months ago, that these Gujjars need to be kicked out of Punjab. The other 10% are Muslims, leftists and the usual 'bahut bura hoiya' id.iots. The youth of Punjab and becoming more aware and now understand that if we don't get our act together we could lose Punjab in a few years time. 

Here is a video of the attack on the farmers' houses when they threatened the farmers' wives with rape. 

 

Read these comments.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The title was changed to Sikh Farmers vs Muslim Gujjar clash in Majitha, Amritsar

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share


  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I am in big dilemma.  As we all know that waheguru ji everywhere. I also understand that it is important to go to gurudwara sahib as well. My question is that if i do ardaas at home or any other place other than  gurudwara sahib, will it be heard and acknowledged by guru sahib or it is always important to go to gurudwara sahib and do ardaas at gurudwara sahib for guru sahib to acknowledge it? I always do path and ardaas at home in front of harmandir sahib photo or hazur sahib photo  and then for important things i make a list and go to gurudwara sahib to do the ardaas there because i think that if i do ardaas in front of guru granth sahib then it will be more accepted by guru sahib. On the other hand i think that if i am doing ardaas in front of harmandir sahib or hazur sahib photo and redoing the same ardaas at gurudwara sahib, i feel that i am not respecting the authority of harmandir sahib or hazur sahib. Because of all this, I wait to find a quite time at gurudwara sahib when there is less or no sangat  so that I can open my list and read and do ardaas spend 10-15 minutes on average to do ardaas. If there are lot of people, i can't do ardaas due to people in the lineup and I don't want to block access to them while i am spending so much time doing ardaas. If i leave without doing ardaas then i am embarrassed, disappointed and sad and then OCD kicks in. Kindly help!    
    • Play/do gurbani, simran and keertan often, make sure you do your nitnem, use sarbloh and wear sarbloh!
    • process is to find a vichola and then the vichola talks between your family and theirs. The process should be similar to how rishta is done in India side!
    • No. If you read the histroy of Guru jis' times and even centuries later, usually marriages were done in childhood. Then when they were old enough to start their grihast jeevan partnership, the bride is brought over to her husbands's house in muklawa ceremony. 4-5 years engagement is silly. You get Anand Karaj now, and then after university she you do muklawa, that is much more in the guidelines!
    • you need to explain that even the devtay kept their kes, and is a part of the ancestors' culture, that sikhi is also preserving the kshatriya and dharmik cultures!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use