Evil perverted Khranjit Nijjer jailed after being groomed and converted by muslim terrorist husband Abdul Khan in ISIS funding plot

genie

17 hours ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

Also before it was mostly the khalistaan supporters and hard core sikhs who had come seeking asylum or running away from india. But now so many communist type thinking uncles who are so irreligious are coming over. In fact, the black cats and other traitors and govt agents are also coming over. Either with support of indian govt or on their own. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Modi and his advisers are deliberately shipping over infiltrators and saboteurs to undermine the burgeoning Sikh political movement in Canada; the enemy within. India definitely isn't pleased about Sikhs gaining such political prominence in the West, and therefore drawing attention to the Indian establishment's misdemeanours as they relate to Sikhs. Black Cats 2.0 might be on the horizon. If, in 10 or so years, we end up in a situation where guys like Jagmeet Singh have completely faded from the spotlight due to communal infighting and political betrayals, you better your bottom dollar Indian agents had something to do with it.

6 hours ago, Big_Tera said:

lol

looks like your already running away. One minute in cardiff, then in west brom and now west london. Make your mind up. 

Also the only mans you know in west london are the gay mans you meet at the local local gay bars you frequent. Dont think we dont know about your time being a local rent boy. Are you still charging  a fiver for a full service behind the mcdonalds? lol

Yes I am a big man hence my name Big Tera. Dont forget that when you feel like wimping out of meeting me. Remember to let your mum know you will be out late on Saturday. As 7pm  is usually your bedtime. When your mummy sings you a nursery rhyme to put you to bed before placing a dummy inside your mouth. 

Lol

Outside McDonald it is. 

After you have eaten your happy meal and finished playing with your free toy. I will be outside ready to KO you. With a brutal knockout. This is going to be so much fun. Can wait to meet you. And give you the beating of your life in front of all the laughing kids inside McDonald. hahahahah

I work near threadnettle street near the bank in the city. Please pm me when you get to this street anytime. I will come out to meet and greet you. 

Can you send me your facbook. Could be better as I can track you down when you are on the run in cardiff?

?

Fat boy read what I said, I can meet u wherever, whether it Cardiff which are my ends, Southall your ends or my original ends west brom. You still haven't private messaged me since you sh1t it last time, so keep doing your b.s in front of the Bandhars you are trying to impress. Il be waiting on maccies car park by myself on sat at 7pm end of. So if your a maa da puth, then come and see what the score is.