Shaheed4life

Beadbi - Please report

9 hours ago, Koi said:

Yes, seen this and reported it. However, they just set up a new account. But definitely keep reporting these.

One thing I would like to say though. Please do not create accounts in retaliation to these which mock Hinduism. I've seen one account which does that, and one of the comments is "but they did it first". Please don't stoop to their level. By all means report these accounts etc. But don't be childish.

If a dog bites you, doesn’t mean you go bite the dog.

Hanji veerji.Of course we should not do that.Our Hukam by Guru Gobind Singh ji Maharaj is to stop tyranny and all this beadbi.But definitely we should not put their religion and faith down and create more beadbi.Agree with you 😀🙏

• Like 3

16 hours ago, learningkaur said:

Reported. Thanks 

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Thank you bhenji.

Sangat ji I just checked the page has been taken down.Thank you all for reporting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Thank you bhenji.

Sangat ji I just checked the page has been taken down.Thank you all for reporting.

Glad to hear that. I don't have insta or I'd have reported. Thank you for bringing it to everyone's awareness bro. 

• Like 1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Khalsa Ji, he’s released another account! We must also strike this down once more! Everybody please report this persons new account. 

Gurfateh

EDDA5973-074D-4586-8A73-829428F61F23.png

• Like 1

REPORT THIS MOTHERFUCKER, THIS <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated> 

@VALOROUS_HINDU2.0

HAVE A LOOK AT THAT BASTARDS STORY 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Khal1stan said:

REPORT THIS MOTHERFUCKER, THIS <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated> 

@VALOROUS_HINDU2.0

HAVE A LOOK AT THAT BASTARDS STORY 

Jaap Naam and keep flagging. We know the severity of a mistake they're making. 

They're either paid or simply out of control socially. On every level the seeds you sow grow. 

If it distracts us from Vaheguru it's already been effective. If it makes us act like Kalyugis back it's really been effective. 

• Like 2

He should have read the punishments mentioned in thirteenth astapadi of sukhmani sahib before he did all this <banned word filter activated>

It shows that the hindu extremists real target is sikhism not khalistan.

When Sikhs want their basic rights they are labelled as khalistani terrorists or anti-nationals by the hindu nationalist extremists. Not all hindu nationalists are this dumb and evil there are some who see Sikhs have suffered injustice and want to heal the hindu-sikh divide since 1947 but there are some far right extreme hindu nationalists who dont care about their own hindu religion or its teachings they are like islamic jihadi simpletons brainwashed by some evil mullah twisting their faith using violent quotes to suit the narrative and agenda.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Glad to hear that. I don't have insta or I'd have reported. Thank you for bringing it to everyone's awareness bro. 

Same veerji i dont have any social media too.I got this news from family.Made my blood boil that's why I brought the matter up here after doing ardas to Guru Sahib.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Khal1stan said:

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Khalsa Ji, he’s released another account! We must also strike this down once more! Everybody please report this persons new account. 

Gurfateh

EDDA5973-074D-4586-8A73-829428F61F23.png

Thank you for bringing this up.Lets all report Valorous_hindu2.0.

@ADMIN @S1ngh can u guys pin this thread?We can use this thread to report all beadbi happening and stop it.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

• Like 3

Sangat ji pls report the account the account he tagged below his profile picture.It does not have any posts yet but the name is enough to report it.

• Like 2