• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, seen this and reported it. However, they just set up a new account. But definitely keep reporting these. One thing I would like to say though. Please do not create accounts in retaliation to

He's back again?Ok we need to report him again.

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh  Sangat ji,there is a user on instagram by the name of Valorous_hindu2.He is doing big beadbi of sikhi and Islam.Please report him. @jkvlondon

Posted Images

16 hours ago, learningkaur said:

Reported. Thanks 

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh 

Thank you bhenji.

Sangat ji I just checked the page has been taken down.Thank you all for reporting.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Shaheed4life said:

Thank you bhenji.

Sangat ji I just checked the page has been taken down.Thank you all for reporting.

Glad to hear that. I don't have insta or I'd have reported. Thank you for bringing it to everyone's awareness bro. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Khal1stan said:

REPORT THIS MOTHERFUCKER, THIS <banned word filter activated> <banned word filter activated> 

@VALOROUS_HINDU2.0

HAVE A LOOK AT THAT BASTARDS STORY 

Jaap Naam and keep flagging. We know the severity of a mistake they're making. 

They're either paid or simply out of control socially. On every level the seeds you sow grow. 

If it distracts us from Vaheguru it's already been effective. If it makes us act like Kalyugis back it's really been effective. 

• Like 2
13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Glad to hear that. I don't have insta or I'd have reported. Thank you for bringing it to everyone's awareness bro. 

Same veerji i dont have any social media too.I got this news from family.Made my blood boil that's why I brought the matter up here after doing ardas to Guru Sahib.

• Like 1
  • S1ngh pinned this topic

Sangat ji pls report the account the account he tagged below his profile picture.It does not have any posts yet but the name is enough to report it.

• Like 2
  • S1ngh unpinned this topic