A “Kaur” complaining that “brown” women are not sexualized

8 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Every succesful modern "culture" raped murdered and stole for it and their excuse is that's how it works and that's human nature. And it isn't. It's their nature. 

And here you are whistlin dixie right along with them. 

When Brahmins poured molten steel into the ears of the lower castes who accidentally heard religious scripture they were forbidden from hearing, whose behaviour patterns had the Brahmins adopted? Don't reply with a question. And don't say, "Their Aryan ancestors." ?

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

I can't complete with Bill Gates or that Tesla guy. I don't want what they want. I don't have extravagant tastes. I don't give a f** about impressing some other bloke. I've made choices and decisions that have a long term impact on me. I stand by them.

I have my own journey in this life. I'm not going to waste it trying to compete with some twat down the road. Learning to accept and understand myself regardless of outside 'validation' has been the greatest most rewarding (and difficult) journey, and it may well go on till the end of this form of existence.

Or maybe they wouldn't? Or maybe they will now if the chance arose because that stupidity has been modelled to them? 

Then I'm f**ked because the women that (sort of) raised me, is one of the strongest minded people I've ever met, including males.   And I've met a few tough people in my life. I guess that screws me over in terms of a reference point. 

BUT, if she can do it, at least I know not all women are destined to be invertebrates. 

Tbh it is true that women think more with their feelings compared to men which is why they are more impressionable.

19 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Ask yourself this by itself. How is leaving your home, and going to rape murder and steal civilized?

How did the Guru Sahiban operate?

Bro you've bought in hook line and sinker. Spit the hook out already and learn something. Stop and just reflect even. 

We can see that our lifestyles are way down from how Guru Sahib’s imagined. You’re trying to mix Dharmic truth with the truth of the world, when they go in 2 different directions. 

11 hours ago, Jacfsing2 said:

That's true. Too many of our religious Sikh people aren't street smart sadly to be able to assist in combating these issues.

too many are affected by inflicted victorian moralilty (i,e. hypocritical prudishiness) instead of being open and straightforward as Dasam Granth is about such things.

besides having non married relationships and families leads to erosion of stability of society and lack of legal rights because of various loopholes introduced on the sly by governments , where children can be deported/put in care , family assets can be grabbed on death of partners, denial of admittance to hospitals due lack of marriage certificate etc etc

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Quoting some misconceptions there. 

The, they would have done it if they could argument is a white supremacist one and really flimsy bro. Do better. 

exactly the pisspoor GB has always stolen its riches from other nations from the time of elizabeth I 's privateers  , until now . if Bengal's rulers didn't fawn and help East India Company India would never have fallen so easily , the problem has alays been individual's greed for power and riches over the good of the people. Indians are accursed with lack of spine in the presence of money and perceived power, just look at current India and how much state owned industries and land has been handed over to a handful of guju cheats and conmen

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

When Brahmins poured molten steel into the ears of the lower castes who accidentally heard religious scripture they were forbidden from hearing, whose behaviour patterns had the Brahmins adopted? Don't reply with a question. And don't say, "Their Aryan ancestors." ?

Guru Sahiban came to eliminate caste where and when He did for a reason. 

56 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

We can see that our lifestyles are way down from how Guru Sahib’s imagined. You’re trying to mix Dharmic truth with the truth of the world, when they go in 2 different directions. 

The Guru spent ten lifetimes demonstrating quite the opposite and left a really excellent reference for said thinking. Miri Piri. 

From The Mirror

Love Island's Shannon Singh proud to follow in racy footsteps of stripper dad

EXCLUSIVE: The model says she was pleased to grow up in a less traditional household with an English mum and a father of Indian heritage. Her dad Narinder joined a stripping agency when she was young.

Shannon Singh has opened up about her family
  • By

Halina Watts
  • 19:47, 26 Jun 2021

She’s famously not shy about taking her clothes off.

And maybe that runs in the family because Shannon Singh’s dad was a stripper – and she couldn’t be more proud of him.

The 22-year-old ex-glamour model says she was pleased to grow up in a less traditional household with an English mum and a father of Indian heritage.

And she has revealed how dad Narinder joined a stripping agency when she was young and toured the country to make ends meet.

She explained: “When people hear the name Singh people automatically assume that I’m from a traditional Indian household, but it’s like polar opposites.

Shannon Singh Shannon's upbringing was far from traditional

“Bless my dad – it was a long, long time ago he was a stripper, but it shows you I haven’t been brought up in a traditional household and I’m proud to say I haven’t.

She continued: “One thing I am proud of is being an Indian girl who owns her sexuality. We are in 2021, I’m proud of who I am, I’m very strong minded and I know what I want.

“I think a lot of Asian girls need that because it’s not in the culture to be headstrong as a woman and be proud of who you are and own your sexuality. If I can pave the way then I will.”

1x1.png

Shannon has also revealed that it was her mum Yvonne who encouraged her to pursue a career in glamour modelling. She said: “I loved doing page three when I was younger.

“It was my mum who got me into it, which sounds a bit weird but I think it was because I was five foot nothing. I’m really small.

“I do have to thank my mum for it and I probably wouldn’t have done it if she hadn’t encouraged me.”

8 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Don't believe everything in the MSM. The British are not known for their accuracy.

https://hindumediawiki.com/story.php?id=219

2 hours ago, S1ngh said:

No sane and good standard family consider above as a norm thing to do (be it sikh or non-sikh). Above is extreme shameful for any community around the world. Not sure what exactly the article is trying to prove but it makes no point at all. Does thee article author is saying that it is norm for young kiddo to bare all in front of TV and it is cool for everyone? Kalyug ain't it? 

No kidding.