Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

1 hour ago, puzzled said:

Punjab is in lockdown   my cousin sister is there atm punjab has been shut down, army/police are going around in jeeps with massive speakers announcing everyone to stay inside and shut their shops. All the shops are shut and some pinds have been completely shut no one is allowed to leave or enter certain pinds. The borders have also been closed   

To us this may seem totalitarian but keeping people away from each other as much a possible is whats going to prevent it spreading like wildfire, in England we have had fair warning yet we are still behind, London has the highest infection rate but people are carrying on as though everything is normal.

The last week for me has been the most surreal and difficult week for a while, I've been commuting to work (via train), our boss is more than willing to let us work from home but can't do anything until he get's the go ahead from our parent company (which will probably happen either when they are forced or someone fall's ill), i'm taking every precaution i can but then i see a guy in the gent's at the train station use the facilities and walk out without washing his hands, there are literally posters every where, i'm later told by a person i catch the train with this guy never washes his hands, i really give up on people, the stupidity of the masses is suffered by the few.

This is how one place in China is dealing with it, we could learn a lot, westerner societies are so up their own <banned word filter activated> they scoff at the only proven practices on display because it doesn't make them feel very cozy and they cannot give up partying, so their own cases skyrocket.

Nobody gets to be cozy in a pandemic...when will they realize that?

59 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

Coronavirus: NHS doctors to be given guidelines to help decide which victims should live or die

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavirus/coronavirus-nhs-doctors-to-be-given-guidelines-to-help-decide-which-victims-should-live-or-die/ar-BB11tMD6?li=AAnZ9Ug

Let's hope  it doesn't get as bad as all that. 

They been doing that for years bro just look up liverpool carepath way scandal its only now they are more open about it THEY decide who lives and dies. And most deaths are not natural once your in UK/western hospital they are forced deaths either by starvation of essential supplies to the body due to cost or forced overdosing of medication that kills you faster.

On 3/18/2020 at 8:21 AM, jkvlondon said:

well at least people wont have to pay mortgages for three months here , just announced by chancellor

and business can apply for government loan to pay people wages and have been excused business rates for the year

Please send me the link of above

1 hour ago, genie said:

They been doing that for years bro just look up liverpool carepath way scandal its only now they are more open about it THEY decide who lives and dies. And most deaths are not natural once your in UK/western hospital they are forced deaths either by starvation of essential supplies to the body due to cost or forced overdosing of medication that kills you faster.

my mum works at the hospital, nhs  and shes seen old people deliberately not being fed. Young people are the priority.  Shes had old people beg her for food and warm blanket bcoz they are freezing.  

40 minutes ago, puzzled said:

my mum works at the hospital, nhs  and shes seen old people deliberately not being fed. Young people are the priority.  Shes had old people beg her for food and warm blanket bcoz they are freezing.  

That's crazy bro but I totally believe it. Things like that happening here too but it makes no sense. Nothing has impacted our supply of food etc but everyone, especially the local hospital, is acting like it's full of sick people and without resources but it's empty. It's like a fake narrative entirely. It's like watching the hospital just go off on it's own tangent while we all look on wondering what it thinks it's doing...meanwhile they're turning everyone away for any non corona treatment.....even though we aren't treating any noticeable amount of anybody. It's like crazy watching these professional adults fumble to do nothing for nobody...

It's like those fake news stories about stores selling out before stores started selling out. There is something 100 deceitful about this whole charade. 

24 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

That's crazy bro but I totally believe it. Things like that happening here too but it makes no sense. Nothing has impacted our supply of food etc but everyone, especially the local hospital, is acting like it's full of sick people and without resources but it's empty. It's like a fake narrative entirely. It's like watching the hospital just go off on it's own tangent while we all look on wondering what it thinks it's doing...meanwhile they're turning everyone away for any non corona treatment.....even though we aren't treating any noticeable amount of anybody. It's like crazy watching these professional adults fumble to do nothing for nobody...

It's like those fake news stories about stores selling out before stores started selling out. There is something 100 deceitful about this whole charade. 

Their always lying to us about everything government never tells us the truth. We are nothing but numbers on a register, like a heard of sheep basically. Worlds ran by the elite and the system has been created in a way so that the elite benefit. Where the ones working  to survive and live but if you look at the bigger picture where working for the elite as they benefit.   End of the day where just numbers on a register somewhere.