Why do so many Canadian Sikhs try to speak with "blaccents"?

14 hours ago, Premi5 said:

No, he was Ramgarhia according to Wiki:

Yeh that’s my point.  He had a support base in the UK from Kenyan Sikhs because of his caste.  He was a senior a Congress politician that’s why Oversees Congress Party made up of Kenyan Ramgharia Sikhs never withdrew their support for the Congress Party even after 1984 Bluestar attack.  It was a different story in Punjab because the Tarkhan/Ramgharia community have a connection to the land and more so their faith.  Loyalties differ from the two communities.  I must say that the Kenyan Ramgharia community did not do anything to damage the Khalistan movement but did not do anything to support it, nor did they play any part in protesting against the Indian government.  Really shameful if you ask me! 

• Like 2
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe because Jats are the only remaining group who are still actively alpha amongst the Sikh community.  We could also ask why are Jats the only group to aggressively take on Delhi in the protests.  

How much steroids and coke do these jut peasants need to take to make them feel alpha????  hahahahahaaaa!

Don’t say that bro you’re gonna hurt feelings of a certain ‘DollySingh’.  He still a hasn’t got over when his tribe got told leave by a few Kaleh armed with only sticks and stones from ‘Wakanda’.  Suc

Posted Images

5 hours ago, puzzled said:

really feel we need more younger parchariks, in their 20s and 30s, doing parchar in English, not fancy English, but do parchaar in a way which so that young people can engage and connect. 

I think you could do a good job!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, puzzled said:

Talking of robberies, so many houses get broken into. South Asian houses get targeted. Most of the thieves around here have been Eastern Europeans. 

We've got cricket bats and hockey sticks in every room and behind every door  lmao!   

3 houses directly opposite our houses have been broken into!  It was the South Asian houses that were broken into not Whites! 

Robbers know South Asian homes have gold. 

6 minutes ago, TigerForce1 said:

Loyalties differ from the two communities.  I must say that the Kenyan Ramgharia community did not do anything to damage the Khalistan movement but did not do anything to support it, nor did they play any part in protesting against the Indian government.  Really shameful if you ask me! 

Well, I guess this would be the best option given the circumstances. 

They have no real stake in Punjab and being a mercantile community they do not see it in their interests.

However, they may not agree with Khalistan but they will not openly or covertly go against other Sikhs .

There are times when I disagree with other Sikhs but I will not go against them to benefit another community.

Better to be indifferent than to be detrimental. 

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think you could do a good job!

😄 no bro, I'm barely at the starting line myself.

Can't even convince the ones around me to get into Sikhi, let alone strangers 😄

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Robbers know South Asian homes have gold. 

Yeah, we've had letters posted saying that a lot of cars have been broken into as well. 

Have to say, there is no excuse for what certain apnay in Africa did. I condemn it, and the people involved should be ashamed and punished to deter others (if I had my way).

Also on that note, certain pendu Juts need to acknowledge and admit their own role in creating a caste based apartheid system in the villages of Panjab, that has led to hordes of people from previously Sikh backgrounds to convert to other faiths. Bravo...... 

They should be punished too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Have to say, there is no excuse for what certain apnay in Africa did. I condemn it, and the people involved should be ashamed and punished to deter others (if I had my way).

Also on that note, certain pendu Juts need to acknowledge and admit their own role in creating a caste based apartheid system in the villages of Panjab, that has led to hordes of people from previously Sikh backgrounds to convert to other faiths. Bravo...... 

They should be punished too. 

Finally we both agree on something.  

• Like 1
On 3/10/2021 at 3:46 PM, KhoonKaBadlaKhoon2 said:

This is VERY prevalent in California, your home state😂😂😂 especially in the bay area (Santa Clara, Hayward etc). As for Canada, it's quite true in Toronto area. Not as much in BC & Alberta. The Punjabis in BC are very active in their underworld, more so than any other diasporic community. 

bro i dont no why apneh hate on other apneh. ur right our ppl r running the game out there n there moving to AB aswell 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:17 PM, TigerForce1 said:

Yes absolutely correct Jats are a very inclusive and open community and played a huge part in the Kharku lehar, as did many other communities especially the Mazbi Sikhs.  I’m just sick of the constant Jat bashing that goes on and credit should  be due for the positives that this community has given.  I for one am completely against the caste system, but if somebody is proud of their heritage and culture that doesn’t mean that makes them a supremest.  A progressive approach is to discard your negatives and promote and protect your positives.  

This is pure lies.

Juts struggle with with accepting nonjuts as equals. Some twisted notion of supremacism is a norm, even if a handful of western educated juts claim to not believe in it (and make no difference to the situation anyway). There is systemic abuse and oppression of Mazhbhis by juts. Girls are abused too.  

They love alcohol and have deeply embedded caste based politics in even premier Sikh institutions, where they buy people's votes off with alcohol no less.  

Self-aggrandising to delusional levels seem to be a norm amongst them (look at all the videos and songs......), and they consistently fail to face up to the negative effects they have on the panth - to the point where they've actually decreased numbers by treating others so bad that they have left the panth. To top that all off, from what I'm hearing from relatives back home - hordes of juts themselves are converting to christianity now - for some perceived benefits. Juts dominate Panjabi politics, it only stands to reason that the current state of affairs on the ground there is the fruits of their own endeavors. 

And I've worked with Panjabi juts in construction quite a bit - so you can't tell me that I don't know their habits. They routinely rip each other off (not paying wages after getting work done). 

Before attempting a 'progressive approach' at least have a solid understanding of the problem - which is rooted in the cultural norms being practiced.

It's ridiculous to constantly try and highlight the jut contribution to the Khalistani lehar, whilst failing to acknowledge that those at the forefront of brutally suppressing it, were mainly juts themselves, who outnumbered the kharkus. That's what's worrying now. If it kicks off, how many sociopathic juts will join ranks with the gorment and do what they did during the 80s/90s? 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This is pure lies.

Juts struggle with with accepting nonjuts as equals. Some twisted notion of supremacism is a norm, even if a handful of western educated juts claim to not believe in it (and make no difference to the situation anyway). There is systemic abuse and oppression of Mazhbhis by juts. Girls are abused too.  

They love alcohol and have deeply embedded caste based politics in even premier Sikh institutions, where they buy people's votes off with alcohol no less.  

Self-aggrandising to delusional levels seem to be a norm amongst them (look at all the videos and songs......), and they consistently fail to face up to the negative effects they have on the panth - to the point where they've actually decreased numbers by treating others so bad that they have left the panth. To top that all off, from what I'm hearing from relatives back home - hordes of juts themselves are converting to christianity now - for some perceived benefits. Juts dominate Panjabi politics, it only stands to reason that the current state of affairs on the ground there is the fruits of their own endeavors. 

And I've worked with Panjabi juts in construction quite a bit - so you can't tell me that I don't know their habits. They routinely rip each other off (not paying wages after getting work done). 

Before attempting a 'progressive approach' at least have a solid understanding of the problem - which is rooted in the cultural norms being practiced.

It's ridiculous to constantly try and highlight the jut contribution to the Khalistani lehar, whilst failing to acknowledge that those at the forefront of brutally suppressing it, were mainly juts themselves, who outnumbered the kharkus. That's what's worrying now. If it kicks off, how many sociopathic juts will join ranks with the gorment and do what they did during the 80s/90s? 

everything your saying is a lie man jatts atleast here in canada put there sikhi first Jatts have married in to Tarkhan families rajput families etc, I know of Minhas family marriage with Grewal, Hunjoon with Dhaliwal. Karku leaders of Canada were Brar Leyat Parmar, etc you cant be trying to divide community like this

• Like 1