Corona virus situation

JSinghnz

40 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I reckon a part of this is to prevent kick offs that were pretty much imminent (over immigration, racism, 'terrorism', grooming type issues). 

There was definitely a move towards an "awakening" of sorts. It was in the air. The Jeffrey Epstein / Prince Andrew / the overall exposure of elite behaviour was gradually being discussed in a way that the shills were struggling to dispute. Then this happened, and now everything seems to have been reset, which is understandable because people are worried about the necessities of life such as jobs, food, survival, etc. Who has the will and energy for overhauling the system and making the elites pay for their crimes when the people can't pay the bills or put food on the table due to a pandemic? I don't for one moment believe there's one singular reason for this momentous event to have occurred, but there were many, many major and minor issues that seemed to be coming to the fore, and now they've all conveniently been stamped out in the face of a greater threat. 

7 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

There was definitely a move towards an "awakening" of sorts. It was in the air. The Jeffrey Epstein / Prince Andrew / the overall exposure of elite behaviour was gradually being discussed in a way that the shills were struggling to dispute. Then this happened, and now everything seems to have been reset, which is understandable because people are worried about the necessities of life such as jobs, food, survival, etc. Who has the will and energy for overhauling the system and making the elites pay for their crimes when the people can't pay the bills or put food on the table due to a pandemic? I don't for one moment believe there's one singular reason for this momentous event to have occurred, but there were many, many major and minor issues that seemed to be coming to the fore, and now they've all conveniently been stamped out in the face of a greater threat. 

For now. 

Does anyone know anybody directly who has contracted and died from the virus, or is under strict Corona quarantine? I'm not referring to, "My mate's cousin's wife," or, "A guy I bought a trampoline from a few years ago," and I don't mean a blocked nose or a cough or rather-safe-than-sorry self isolation; I'm referring to the actual diagnosed Corona Virus? Anyone?

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Does anyone know anybody directly who has contracted and died from the virus, or is under strict Corona quarantine? I'm not referring to, "My mate's cousin's wife," or, "A guy I bought a trampoline from a few years ago," and I don't mean a blocked nose or a cough or rather-safe-than-sorry self isolation; I'm referring to the actual diagnosed Corona Virus? Anyone?

Not a single case bro. I've been thinking that same thing. 

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Not a single case bro. I've been thinking that same thing. 

I suppose there's a possibility we haven't reached the stage where the virus is widespread enough for it to impact people on a scale where we are personally affected, OR the impact of the virus is being seriously diminished to prevent panic. 

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

nobody is getting tested until they reach hospital inducing state , they are reserving tests for frontline staff as they are being compromised by lack of protective masks, visors  etc

Here's a film from indian doctor who worked in China during the worst of it and the realities of how they had to change behaviours totally
https://www.facebook.com/brutindia/videos/596396760954901/